This sturdy fork features sharp, durable stainless steel tines to successfully maneuver meats on the grill or the carving station.
Plus, brass rivets tightly secure the tines to the attractive, comfortable wood grip ensuring safe and effective operation.
A great addition to any kitchen, this versatile pot fork can be used to hold a large roast in place while carving, or to easily get meat off the grill.
Measures- 13" x 1" x 5/8", Pot Fork, Stainless Steel 2-Prong Fork with Long Wooden Riveted Handle
- Stainless steel 2-tined fork
- Sturdy, comfortable wood grip
- Brass rivets tightly secure the wood handle onto fork
- Perfect for buffets and carving stations
- Measures- 13" x 1" x 5/8", Pot Fork, Stainless Steel 2-Prong Fork with Long Wooden Riveted Handle