This knife is a valuable tool for preparing salmon, halibut, and other fish, as its sharp, thin blade allows you to slice smoothly with one stroke motion.
That way you can create smooth yet precise cuts.
It's ideal if you're looking to slice up raw blocks of fish or filleting fish for your dishes, making the prep work a breeze. Forged from stainless steel, the blade is sure to provide you with long-lasting use since it won't rust or bend over time.
The shorter blade size also ensures you have greater control while using this knife on smaller cuts of fish.
Measures 12" x 1-1/2" Blade Size Sashimi Knife
- It's ideal if you're looking to slice up raw blocks of fish or filleting fish for your dishes, making the prep work a breeze.
- It can slice the raw fish or sushi rolls without crushing or tearing their structure because of its special sharpness
- The handle attaches firmly onto the blade which provides a perfect balance, secured by the double-rivet design.
- The durable stainless steel blade won't bend or rust over time, and its forged construction ensures long lasting use in your commercial kitchen. Using this knife ensures you can continue providing the high quality dishes your customers have come to expect.
- Measures 12" x 1-1/2" Blade Size Sashimi Knife, Stainless Steel, Made in Taiwan