This 6? round tool is great for straining a variety of clumpy or grainy ingredients so you can serve your guests a finished product with the right consistency.
It can even be used for sifting flour and sugar, as well as dusting powdered sugar over cakes.
This fine mesh strainer features a single layer of tin mesh for excellent filtration.
This strainer also has convenient hooks to enable hands-free use while the strainer balances
on the pot or pan's rim.
Achieve better texture in your finished foods with the help of this 6" fine tin single mesh strainer!
Measures - 6" Diameter x 3-3/8" Height, 6-3/4" Handle Length
- This strainer removes solid food particles from thick sauces and cooking liquids and the fine mesh is ideal for eliminating any lumps or graininess in your bouillon, stocks, and sauces to deliver a perfect, smooth consistency.
- This strainer is made with strong retinned wire mesh and features reinforced wire rims for added durability. The lacquered wood handle provides a secure, comfortable grip while in use.
- It also features 2 hooks that rest on the rim of the pot or bowl for superior stability and hands-free straining to save you time and effort. A hanging hole on the handle makes it easy to hang this strainer around the kitchen so you always have it close at hand.
- Convenient pan hook, Single layer of fine mesh; Tin material and wood handle
- Measures - 6" Diameter x 3-3/8" Height, 6-3/4" Handle Length, Fine Single Mesh Strainer, Tin Mesh with Flat Wooden Handle