This can be used to easily strain and serve steamed vegetables or poached foods. Featuring meticulously-placed slits,
this spoon allows excess liquids to drain back into the pot before serving. That's why it is the preferred choice for cooks and professional chefs.
Featuring a rust-resistant stainless steel base, this spoon withstands high temperatures without warping.
For added convenience, this Slotted basting spoon has an ergonomic plastic handle for a comfortable grip and a built-in notch to keep the spoon from sliding into the pot.
Measures - 4-1/8" x 2-5/8", Slotted Basting Spoon, Stainless Steel
- Heavy Duty Slotted Basting Spoon, Stainless Steel, Black Plastic Handle – 15”. The slotted design efficiently drains even the thickest liquids and sauces from solid foods, which makes this spoon the ideal tool for restaurants, buffets, and catering.
- Built-in finger grips on the handle ensure comfort when in use, while the convenient hanging hole in the handle allows for easy storage when not in use.
- Additionally, it comes with a lightweight, Bakelite handle featuring an ergonomic grip for secure and easy serving and use. Heat resistant up to 230 degrees Fahrenheit, this handle does not conduct heat.
- This spoon also has a handy notch on the underside of the handle that prevents it from slipping into pots or pan during use. Regardless of which delicious foods you cook and serve, this spoon is sure to become a versatile tool in your busy kitchen.
- Measures - 4-1/8" x 2-5/8", Slotted Basting Spoon, Stainless Steel (1.2mm Thickness) with 6-3/4" Handle (Included 4-7/8" Black Polypropylene Easy Grip), slot sizes: 1" x 1/4", 7/8" x 1/4" & 2/3" x 1/4", Heavy-Duty