Bone-in ham is generally thought to be a much more juicy and flavorful selection than its bone-out counterpart.
Usually cutting hams will be difficult as it creates a mess in places where the hams are kept.
This will be a convenient way for you, especially when you need hams or meats for slicing or roasting.
This will be very much useful in places like restaurants, buffets, parties, etc.
Measures 8-1/2" x 7-1/4" x 6", Wire Ham Holder, Chrome Plated
- Ham Rack for baking, carving and serving whole or half-size ham, spiral, glazed, fresh or cured, and bone-in or deboned ham (up to 10-pounds)
- This Ham Holder will be of great use in places like restaurants, parties, buffets, etc. for serving ham, carved meats, etc. without messing the surroundings.
- This ham holder is made of a chrome plated construction which will be very durable. It is also corrosion resistant
- Easy to clean, can be easily cleaned applying a mild detergent and cleaning with a damp soap.
- Measures 8-1/2" x 7-1/4" x 6", Wire Ham Holder, Chrome Plated