Ideal for making low acidic foods such as mushrooms, broccoli, and cauliflower, this item features gently sloped sides
that are perfect for turning, flipping, and removing delicious vegetable medleys from your pan.
Its aluminum construction is also built for dependable use yet provides your kitchen with a lightweight, economical option that won't break the budget.
Plus, its non-stick coating offers advanced release properties for heather cooking and easier cleanup!
Measures 7" Diameter x 1-5/8" Height, 5-1/2" Length, Fry Pan, Aluminum
- Constructed of 2.8 mm thick aluminum, this pan's professional quality enables superior heat distribution and allows you to deliver a consistent product, enhancing food quality while keeping your customers wanting more. It's also supremely lightweight for greater ease of use.
- While its aluminum body allows for excellent heat transfer, ensuring that your food is thoroughly warmed and cooked, its non-stick coating provides advanced release properties that'll promote healthier cooking by limiting the amount of oils and fats required to prepare your food. The coating ensures that food burns are far less likely to occur as well, making this item easier to clean than traditional natural finish fry pans.
- This item's handle even comes riveted to the body of the pan at three separate points, which provides a sturdy, durable connection that won't come loose or break over time.
- Plus, a large hanging hole at the end of the aluminum handle makes it easy to store.
- Measures 7" Diameter x 1-5/8" Height, 5-1/2" Length x 1" Width Plated Iron Riveted Handle, Fry Pan, Aluminum, 2.8mm Thickness, with 3 Layer Reinforced Professional Quantum 2 Non-Stick Coating, Dishwasher Safe, Standard Electric, Gas Cooktop, Halogen Ready, Easy To Clean, NSF