Ideal for making low acidic foods such as mushrooms, broccoli, and cauliflower, this item features gently sloped sides that are perfect for turning, flipping, and removing delicious vegetable medleys from your pan.
Its aluminum construction is also built for dependable use yet provides your kitchen with a lightweight, economical option that won't break the budget.
Plus, a large hanging hole at the end of the aluminum handle makes it easy to store.
Each piece from TrueCraftware's cookware line is designed not only to meet your needs, but to meet the needs of your budget as well.
Trust TrueCraftware for your next economical and dependable addition to your commercial kitchen!
Measures 7" Diameter x 1-5/8" Height, 5-1/2" Length x 1" Width Plated Iron Riveted Handle, Fry Pan, Aluminum
- Constructed of 3004 series, 2.8 mm thick aluminum, this pan's professional quality enables superior heat distribution and allows you to deliver a consistent product, enhancing food quality while keeping your customers wanting more. It's also supremely lightweight for greater ease of use.
- This pan boasts a smooth finish that allows for better browning and searing of foods than comparable pans with non-stick surfaces. This also makes cooking with oil and grease a breeze! Use it to saute vegetables or expertly sear duck, lamb, and fish!
- This item's handle even comes riveted to the body of the pan at three separate points, which provides a sturdy, durable connection that won't come loose or break over time. Plus, a large hanging hole at the end of the aluminum handle makes it easy to store.
- TrueCraftware cookware is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use, making it the perfect selection for lively bars or family-friendly restaurants.
- Measures 7" Diameter x 1-5/8" Height, 5-1/2" Length x 1" Width Plated Iron Riveted Handle, Fry Pan, Aluminum, 2.8mm Thickness, with Brushed Aluminum interior, Dishwasher Safe, Standard Electric, Gas Cooktop, Halogen Ready, Mirror-Finish, NSF