This pan is great for soups, sauces, gravy, pastas, risotto, oatmeal, custards, puddings, and blanching vegetables.
Aluminum is a great heat conductor, so this saucepan promotes even heating and eliminates hot spots. Create a variety of dishes with the help of this saucepan!
TrueCraftware cookware is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use, making it the perfect selection for lively bars or family-friendly restaurants.
Each piece from TrueCraftware cookware line is designed not only to meet your needs, but to meet the needs of your budget as well.
Trust TrueCraftware for your next economical and dependable addition to your commercial kitchen!
Measures 8-1/2 qt, 11-1/2" Diameter x 5-1/2" Height, SaucePan, Aluminum
- Ideal for cooking at lower temperatures for a longer time, because the smaller bottom diameter allows for less heat exposure. The flared sides of the saucepan promote good stirring action, making it perfect for sauces and custards that require frequent stirring.
- The tapered design on this sauce pan also allows it to nest for convenient storage, helping you maximize your limited space.
- This pan features a sturdy handle that's riveted on, ensuring a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, while guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen. The handle also has a hanging hole which additionally helps with storage.
- Made of durable 2.6 mm thick 3003 series aluminum, this sauce pan is great for chefs looking for heavy-duty cookware that is comfortable to use!
- Measures 8-1/2 qt, 11-1/2" Diameter x 5-1/2" Height, SaucePan, Aluminum, 2.6mm Thickness with 10" Plated Iron Handle, Easy to Clean, Mirror-Finished, standard Electric, Gas Cooktop, Halogen Ready, Flat Bottom for Even Heat Distribution, NSF