Woks aren?t just for Asian cuisine anymore; the design of the wok pan is perfect for cooking a variety of dishes.
Unlike a traditional skillet, which cooks from the bottom of the pan only, the wok features high steep sides that cook foods from all sides.
As food is tossed around the pan, it is cooked extremely quickly and thoroughly due to the even heat distribution.
There is no substitute for a good wok when you need to saute and serve in large quantities, and this cold forged steel mandarin wok is the perfect solution.
Measures 16" Diameter x 4-3/4" Height, Japanese Jin-Ping Wok
- Japanese woks like this one come with a durable long handle that makes tossing any stir fry easy and safe. The cold forged steel construction means that you will never have to worry about the integrity of this wok degrading.
- Designed to be rugged and practically indestructible, this wok is made from steel, giving it the superior durability to stand up to hard use in a commercial kitchen. This material also provides fast, even heating so that you can achieve predictable and consistent results.
- This wok is sized to fit a wok range with a 15" chamber, or it can be used with a wok ring (sold separately) on a conventional burner.
- With a 7-1/8" long handle, it's also comfortable for your kitchen staff to hold while preparing hot foods. The handle provides ample room to grip and move the wok as you toss ingredients on the inside.
- Measures 16" Diameter x 4-3/4" Height, Japanese Jin-Ping Wok, Extra Strength Steel with 7-1/8" of reinforced Sandwiched welding Handle, Steel, Made in Taiwan